You may also like…
INDIAN Polity Fifth(5th) Edition Civil Services Examinations
By M Laxmikanth
Mc Graw Hill Education
ABOUT THE BOOK:
McGraw Hill Education is proud to present the fifth edition of Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth. The book itself needs no
Introduction. It is one of the most popular and comprehensive books on the subject and has been a consistent Bestseller for many
years. It has become a must-read book for aspirants appearing in various competitive examinations, especially the civil services
examinations. The wide range and scope of issues that it covers also makes it valuable to postgraduates, research scholars.
academics and general readers who are interested in the country’s political, civil and constitutional issues. This new, fifth edition
has seven new chapters added, along with four new appendices. The extant chapters have been completely revised and updated
with recent developments.
NEW IN THIS EDITION
- Parliamentary Group
- Judicial Review
- Judicial Activism
- Public Interest Litigation
- NITI Aayog
- Voting Behaviour
- Election Law
- Sections of the Representation of the People Act, 1950
- Sections of the Representation of the People Act, 1951
- Chairpersons of the National Commissions
- Sections of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir
- 76 chapters and 18 appendices covering the entire Indian political and constitutional spectrum
- Ofthe chapters, seven are brand new additions in this edition, with four new appendices
- Separate sections on non-constitutional bodies of India.
- Invaluable reference for students of Law, Political Science and Public Administration
- UPSC questions on Indian Polity for Preliminary and Main Examinations
- Practice questions on Indian Polity for Preliminary and Main Examinations
- All existing chapters and appendices updated with additional information
- Written in an extremely lucid language which is easy to grasp.
Specification: INDIAN Polity Fifth(5th) Edition Civil Services
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.